Flute Bar – Champagne Menu with Caviar
- Classic Champagne Cocktail
- Made exclusively with Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Champagne Bellini, Kir Royal or Mimosa! Flûte - 2,700
Tête de Cuvée
2011 Cuvée Belle Epoque, By & For Perrier-Jouët, Brut Exclusive to lebua Bottle - 81,000
- 2011 Cuvée Belle Epoque, Perrier-Jouët, Brut Exclusive to lebua Bottle - 34,000
- 2004 Blanc de Blancs,Cuvée Belle Epoque, Perrier-Jouët Exclusive to lebua Bottle - 69,000
- Non Vintage Blanc de Blancs, Perrier-Jouët, Exclusive to lebua Bottle - 24,000
Grand Brut, Perrier-Jouët
Bottle - 11,500
Flûte - 2,500
Blason Rosé, Perrier-Jouët, Brut Exclusive to lebua
Bottle - 18,000
Flûte - 3,600
- 2006 Cuvée Belle Epoque Rosé, Perrier-Jouët, Exclusive to lebua Bottle - 59,000
- Exclusive House of Caviar
- One of the finest caviar served on chilled Natural Himalayan Salt Plate
- Caviar Service We offer our Caviar in vacuum-sealed tins to maintain the caviar’s freshness and superb flavor, each tin is served on custom made chilled Natural Himalayan Salt plate and with mother-of-pearl spoons for perfect enjoyment.
Beluga caviar is the most delicious and expensive one among all black caviar types. Beluga (HusoHuso) originally lives only in Caspian sea. The largest grain and most delicate in flavor of sturgeon eggs, Beluga caviar tastes somewhat like the sea with buttery overtones.
30 gram tin - 23,000
Exclusive to lebua.
Royal Oscietra Caviar from the Russian sturgeon (acipensergueldenstadtii) is renowned for its excellent egg quality. The medium-sized grain of this caviar has a slightly nutty flavour with a mellow length that lingers beautifully on the palate. 30 gram tin - 12,000
50 gram tin - 19,800
- All prices are in Thai baht and subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax