As Bangkok reopens to International Vaccinated Travellers from 63 countries who are eligible for the quarantine exemption scheme, we would like to reassure you of our Safe Sanctuary measures and share important travel information to ensure a smooth trip.
lebua at State Tower and Tower Club at lebuaTest & Go package
Spacious suite with very own private balcony
1. Travelers must register for Thailand Pass at least 7 days prior to traveling to Thailand. Registrations can be done through the following link: https://tp.consular.go.th.
2. The required documents to apply the Thailand Pass are:
- Thai Visa (if required)
- Certificate of Vaccination (proving full vaccination received no less than 14 days before traveling)
- Paid SHA+ hotel reservation confirmation (for the duration of 1 day and including the fee for one RT-PCR test)
- Insurance with minimum coverage of 50,000 USD.
3. Before departing from your country, you are required to obtain a negative COVID-19 test result (RT-PCR) issued within 72 hours before traveling.
4. Once you arrive at Suvarnabhumi/Don Mueang Airport, our hotel limousine will pick you up and take you directly to BNH hospital, where you will be administered another RT-PCR test.
5. You will then come to the hotel to check in, and you will be required to self-isolate in your room.
6. Until the negative RT-PCR result has been received, you will then be able to move freely.
7. lebua at State Tower and Tower Club at lebua, all suites with private balcony are a SHA+ Certified hotels.
8. All of our associates at lebua at State Tower and Tower Club at lebua have been vaccinated against Covid-19.
Information is based on the latest updates from the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and is subject to change.
At lebua, our dedicated team will hand-hold the guest through a smooth process from beginning until the execution of the stay.lebua at State Tower and Tower Club at lebua are a SHA Plus certification hotel. , SHA Plus certification hotels are considered as benchmarks for good hygiene and safety standard.