Alfresco 64 – Whiskies
- Exclusive lebua Blend
Exclusive Chivas Regal Blended Scotch
These two very special creations by Chivas Brothers are exclusively served only at the Dome at lebua.
Glass -THB 9,100
Chivas Regal The Icon
Chivas Regal The Icon is one of the pinnacle of their range, a deep and complex blend of more than 20 of Scotland’s rarest whiskies, some from distilleries now lost forever. Befitting of the luxury liquid within, each bottle of Chivas Regal The Icon is presented in a hand-blown crystal decanter created by expert craftsmen at Dartington Crystal. It is a symbol of luxury for a new era and a celebration of over 200 years of craft and excellence.
Glass - THB 22,400
Our first blended malt Scotch whisky contains five precious signature single malts. Each one, hand selected from five Speyside distilleries in honour of the five generations of Chivas Regal Master Blenders.
Glass - THB 1,300
- Exclusive Royal Salute Blended Scotch
- Royal Salute was created in June 1953 by the Chivas Brothers as the pinnacle of Scotch whiskies to pay tribute to Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II Coronation. All these very special blends are served Exclusively only at Dome at lebua in Thailand.
Royal Salute, 62 Gun Salute
It was launched on June 12, 2010 on the occasion of a firing of a 62 gun salute at the Tower of London to mark Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II official birthday and coronation anniversary. Four generations of master blenders selected the finest whiskies aged for at least 40 years to create the '62 Gun Salute'.This is presented in a hand crafted Darlington Crystal decanter.
Glass - THB 22,400
Royal Salute 38 Years
A very special 38yo Royal Salute also called Stone of Destiny is named after the ancient stone used for British royal coronation ceremonies for centuries, symbolizing the approval for the incoming king.
Glass - THB 5,600
Royal Salute, The 100 Cask Selection
Colin Scott selected one hundred casks among the finest and rarest whiskies deemed to be at perfect maturation ranging from 22 up to over 40 years old. He blended them to create the 'Hundred Cask Selection' released in a limited number of flagons and bottled only once in the iconic blue porcelain decanter. This is 'a jewel of a whisky'
Glass - THB 2,400
- Blended Scotch
- Johnnie Walker Blue Label King George V Glass - THB 3,300
- Chivas Regal 25 years Glass - THB 1,700
- Chivas Regal 18 years Glass - THB 790
- Chivas Regal Mizunara Glass - THB 790
- Chivas Regal Extra Glass - THB 790
- Ballantine's 17 years Glass - THB 790
- Ballantine's 21 years Glass - THB 790
- Ballentine's 30 years Glass - THB 2,100
- Single Malt Scotch - Highlands
- The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve Glass - THB 790
- The Glenlivet 15 years Glass - THB 790
- The Glenlivet 18 years Glass - THB 860
- The Glenlivet 21 years Glass - THB 1,300
- The Glenlivet 25 years - exclusive to lebua Glass - THB 2,400
- The Glenlivet Single Cask - exclusive to lebua Glass - THB 2,600
- Single Malt Scotch - Speyside
- Aberlour 12 years Glass - THB 790
- Aberlour A' Bunadh Glass - THB 790
- Aberlour 18 years Glass - THB 1,100
- Glenfiddich 15 years Glass - THB 790
- Glenfiddich 18 years Glass - THB 890
- Glenfiddich 21 years Glass - THB 2,000
- Glenfiddich 30 years Glass - THB 4,000
- Singleton 18 years Glass - THB 1,200
- Macallan 18 years Glass - THB 2,400
- Single Malt - From Japan
- Yamazaki 25 years Glass - THB 22,400
- Hakushu 12 years Glass - THB 2,400
- Hibiki 17 years Glass - THB 4,000
- Irish Whiskey
- Jameson Black Barrel Glass - THB 790
- Redbreast 21 years Glass - THB 1,100
- Midleton Dair Ghaelach Glass - THB 1,550
- Bourbon Whisky
- Jim Beam Black Extra - Aged Glass - THB 790
All prices are in Thai baht and subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax.
Not included in menu price